MNP has established a published policy for its Environmental Management System (EMS) in the Environmental Policy Manual.
The system is designed to ensure that we have policies and procedures that enable us to comply with the environmental requirements of local and state laws, customers, other interested parties, and ISO 14001.
Our Policy is to ensure our EMS System:
1. Is appropriate to the nature, scale, and environmental impacts of our activities, products, and services.
2. Includes commitments to continual improvement and prevention of pollution.
3. Provides a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
4. Is documented, implemented, maintained, and communicated to all employees.
5. Is available to the public.