MNP shall establish quality objectives & goals that are consistent with the following quality policy and the daily activities of our department.
MNP shall continuously:
- Plan, implement, and operate our production process; measure and review its actual performance; and, wherever possible, act to improve on the results.
- Reduce the incidence of errors and their cost, to the lowest level possible, and provide on time service.
In support of the above, MNP shall work to:
• Improve our departmental processes.
• Provide an environment that encourages the participation of our employees, suppliers, and customers in the quality improvement process.
• Require continual quality improvement from our suppliers.
• Expect error free work from each other.
• Respond effectively to the quality needs of our customers.